|Home||» Products||» Pulse Oximeters||» Pulse Oximeter Machine|
Supported by a team of experienced professionals, we are supplying and trading an extensive array of Pulse Oximeter Machine. It is widely used in various hospitals, multi specialty centers, healthcare facilities and clinics to monitor oxygenation. Compact and light in weight, this oximeter machine is procured from our reliable vendors. Highly acclaimed where a patient's oxygenation is unstable, including intensive care, operating, recovery, emergency and hospital ward settings, it is checked on stringent parameters. Available in various specifications, the Pulse Oximeter Machine can be availed at economical prices.
1. Small & lightweight design.
2. Excessive patient movement.
3. OLED display.
4. High frequency elctrosurgical interference.
5. Venous pulsations.
6. Intravascular dyes such as indocyanine green or methylene blue.
7. Low-voltage indicator, 2AAA alkaline batteries.
1. Length: 58mm
2. Width: 31mm
3. Height: 29mm
1. Display method: Color OLED display, multi-display mode.
2. Hemoglobin saturation disply: 35%-100%.
3. Pulse rate display: 30-250 BPM.
4. Power requirements: Two AAA size 1.5 V Alkaline battery.
5. Power consumption: Smaller than 40mA(Normal).
6. Resolution: 1% for Hemoglobin saturation(70%-100%) and unspecified(0%-69%). 2BPM for pulse rate.
7. Measurement performance in low perfusion condition: 0.3%.